Monday, March 30, 2009

Second One Done


 
Finished up the second Czech Art Glass button project tonight. I was quite pleased with the result as it was something totally different for me. I don't make a lot of beadwoven bracelets and when I do, they are normally of the narrower variety than this cuff. I've also never tried placing beadwork on top of other beadwork in a cabochon style and lastly, I've never tried anything like the little "cut-out" windows in the peyote stitching. This was another design-as-I-stitch creation so it was gratifying to have it turn out as well as it did.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

BeadsForever said...

It's another beauty! I love the design of your bracelet, the cutouts and cabs. Great job!

AJ said...

Looks like you should do more things that you've never done before -- because this turned out stunningly! Great color choices, too :)

Unknown said...

the bracelet turned out really nice!!!!

Karen Gill said...

It's really lovely!!

steveshandyman said...

As is most of your work, that bracelet turned out very nice!