It's done. My very first ever bead embroidered cuff is complete. In my previous post, I outlined my approach to it's creation. The final steps after finishing the beadwork were to glue the beaded portion to the metal cuff and then to stitch a bead edging around the entire cuff. I learned that next time I need to add just a tad more to the length of the bead backing. I really had to stretch the beadwork to meet the edge of the ultrasuede on the ends. I also learned that I really enjoyed doing this kind of work and I've got some ideas floating around in my head for the next endeavor.
2 years ago