Monday, June 23, 2008

My First Treasury


I have a friend who has been listing Treasuries in Etsy almost since we both opened shops, but I never seem to be in the right place at the right time to do one until this last Sunday. I wanted to do one featuring EBW members and to show how diverse beadweaving can be so I did my homework and had my selections ready. I sat at the keyboard nervously waiting and then up popped the title box and next thing I know, I'm in! I hope I get a chance to do more treasuries because it was really fun (although really hard to narrow my selections to just 16). I did a screen capture so I would have a copy after it runs out on Etsy.

6 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Your first treasury is great. And, I am not saying that because you included my Green and Gold Woven bracelet.

Lolo Sinclair said...

Great treasury.. :-) I think from now on you will be addicted like the rest of us.. :-)

MyFairLadyVT4 said...

Very nice treasury.

retrothreads said...

You can only pick so many beadwoven pieces and I'm delighted you picked mine to be in your first treasury ! Thank you :)

adina said...

It's a beautiful treasury!

Smadar's Treasure said...

Your first treasuty is beautiful! And thanks for including my necklace there! :)

Smadar