Monday, June 30, 2008




Since this blog is supposed to be about my crafting (as well as my life), thought I'd put up a couple pictures of where I work when I am crafting. These were taken when both rooms were all cleaned up because I was using the pics for a business brochure I made to submit to juried craft shows. Often when I look back at these pictures, I get inspired to go do something and right now, I could use a bit of inspiration. I need to start thinking about floral designs for an upcoming show in September and since I've done the show before, I need to come up with some fresh ideas. Need to get busy on beading as well. Guess it's time to start digging out containers and fall colors and see what happens.

3 comments:

SarahKelley said...

So nice and neat!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I wish my area were so neat. I don't know where all my beading supplies are since we moved. Well, I can't say that. I know the general area where they are located. LOL In my craft room that has become a storage room. LOL

beadsandblooms said...

It's not always so neat. I cleaned both rooms up for the photos. A show I do requires pictures of your workspace as part of the jury process so I was trying to keep it "professional" looking. :)