Tuesday, July 15, 2008

August Challenge




Had so much fun with the July challenge, I thought, what the heck, I'll give August a go too. Had to do a little research on Art Deco style and learned that geometric shapes and black and white were biggies. So far this is what I've come up with. This is the base and I want to do some embellishment, but it hasn't totally come to me yet. I haven't done anything with brick stitch for a long time, so this was enjoyable going back to an old favorite. The very first pieces I learned to do were brick stitch.

5 comments:

SarahKelley said...

How pretty! Wow!

adina said...

That's really cool and fun! Love it!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

That looks pretty.

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I think you've got something here! Great interpretation of art deco :)

Marlaine said...

Wow...that bracelet is great! I'll look forward to seeing it finished!