Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wow, Two!!




I'm so excited! Discovered this morning that I'm in two Etsy treasuries. It's so fun (and also a little bit mind boggling) to think that my creations are conceivablely being viewed by people from all over the world! Not bad for this ol' county girl from Podunk, Kansas. I have always loved what I do and I have made some very lovely things over the years but the ones that fulfill me the most are the ones that I come up with like "Come Play in the Moonlight". It's extremely satisfying to me that finally, I'm able to apply techniques and stitches learned from others' work to pieces I can call my own. That's what I like so much about cabochons. They always have a way of creating themselves into something truely one of a kind.

4 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Debra, you have done some wonderful work. I haven't started working with my cabochons yet but will. You deserve both of your treasury appearances.

SarahKelley said...

Congrats!

Melody Marie Murray said...

Congratulations!

ClaireCreations said...

Lovely work, Debra.